Ficino School offers several scholarships for children wishing to enter Ficino School at Years 7-8.
The value of each Scholarship is a proportion of the tuition fee, between 25% and 50%, depending on financial need, and is usually for two years. The tenure of the Scholarship is closely monitored, with a full review at the end of each academic year. The basic school uniform will also be supplied in the first year. Some other costs, such as school trips and lunches, will still apply.
Scholarships are awarded to motivated students who display:
- strong academic performance
- promise or interest in a cultural, sporting or other area, or
- citizenship, community spirit, or leadership ability
How to apply
Scholarship applications for 2019 closed on 29 March 2018.
The application process is as follows:
- Please request the Scholarship application form from firstname.lastname@example.org and return it to us with a copy of your child’s most recent school report.
- We will then contact you to ask your child to sit tests in English and Mathematics on Wednesday 11 April. Following the tests, we will advise whether your child will be invited to an interview with the Principal (as well as spend time in the relevant year level class). We may also request a confidential report on your child from their current school.